Pink Band Aids.png



Medication (Incl. Over the Counter)

Students are not allowed to bring medication (including over the counter such as tylenol or tums) to school except after having completed necessary paperwork. This paperwork includes providing a new doctor's order each school year as well as signed parental permission. Medication brought in must be in an original/ prescription container. All medication brought to school by a student must be deposited with the school nurse. Students in possession of medication outside the nurses' office will be subject to disciplinary action. Students may carry inhalers and Epi-pens for emergency use with proper documentation from a healthcare
 parents_request_for_med_form.pdf  The school board is currently updating and reviewing school polices related to medications; some things may change. You may view the pending policies on the Londonderry school website. 


In order for a student to attend LMS, he/she must be compliant with the State of nH immunization schedule. The school nurse will notify the parent/guardians of students who are not in compliance. Until documentary proof of acceptable immunization by a physician or health care provider is on record, the student will be conditionally enrolled. If the nurse has not received proof of immunization by the end of the probationary period, the student will be excluded by the principal or designee. Information regarding the current immunization schedule, along with medical and religious exemptions, can be found at NH Dept website NH Health and Human Services or the immunization program can be contacted at (603) 271-4482 or 1 (800) 852-3345.

Physical Exam

If your child wishes to try out for any athletic team at LMS, he or she must have a current physical exam on file in their health record. A physical examination is considered current if done after March 1st of the year the student entered the middle school. (If you are unable to comply with the March 1st date, please call the nurse's office or the LHS athletic office, 432-6941, ext 2306, to discuss other options).

A copy of this exam must be on file in the student's health record before tryouts begin.